The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President (Public Affairs) Announces a Public Affairs Forum Holding at the Nicon Luxury Hotel, Abuja, Nigeria.
Theme: “The Jonathan Administration: Four Impactful Years”
The forum is envisaged to be an interactive session with Professional groups, Civil Society Organizations, the organized Private Sector, Youth/Women Groups, Trade/Students Unions, Market Men/Women and invited members of the public on the Transformation Agenda of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan.
Event Dates and Key Discussants:
- Thursday, October 30th, 2014: Mr Osita Chidoka, Hon. Minister of Aviation and Prof Chinedu Nebo, Hon. Minister of Power
- Friday, October 31st, 2014: Mrs Sarah Ochepke, Hon. Minister of Water Resources and Senator Idris Umar, Hon. Minister of Transport
- Monday, November 3rd , 2014: Dr Khaliru Al Hassan, Hon. Minister of Health, Dr Akinwunmi Adeshina, Hon. Minister of Agriculture and Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau, Hon. Minister of Education
- Tuesday November 4th, 2014: Architect Mike Onolememen, Hon. Minister of Works, Dr Olusegun Aganga, Hon. Minister of Trade and Investment and Dr (Mrs) Ngozi Okonjo- Iweala, Hon. Minister of Finance and Co-coordinating Minister of the Economy
- Interested participants may send their contact details to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Interested participants may send their contact details via SMS to any of these numbers; 08033009597, 08037869926, 09036059076, 09093439192 and 08117287803
- An invitation to the event will be sent thereafter
Dr. Doyin Okupe
Senior Special Assistant to the President on (Public Affairs)
You can follow the conversation on Social Media via the hashtag, #PublicAffairsForum.
Connect with The Office of the Senior Special Assistant to the President (Public Affairs) on Social Media by clicking the link icons below:
Photo Credits (Nigerian Flag): Darwinek (Own work)