Andela is a new kind of company. In partnership with some of the best engineers and technology entrepreneurs in Nigeria, the United States and Canada, they hire and train Africa’s brightest and most driven young people so that in just a few years, they can go from never having written a line of code to being world-class software engineers.
Andela is seeking young Nigerian women:
No Experience Required!
In commemoration of the International Day of the Girl Child, team Andela is excited to announce their first all female Boot Camp. That’s right! Only women can apply.
The Boot Camp is part of an entirely merit-based selection process. In Boot Camp, they offer candidates a free two-week training program where instructors with years of software development experience teach the basics of front-end web development and guide participants to collaboratively build their first web development project.
Who is the ideal female candidate?
- You have to be a girl/lady/woman… Lol!
- You must have an interest in technology
- You must be driven, hardworking, detail-oriented, curious and deeply interested in building software or websites
- Official Announcement by Andela: Click here to read
- Application Deadline: October 31, 2014
- What happens after application: Successful candidates will be invited for interview from November 3rd in Lagos
- When is the Bootcamp: December 1st – 12th
- Application cost of the bootcamp: It is completely free. You only need to cover your own travel and accommodation costs.
- Post bootcamp: The highest-performing participants will receive job offers to join Andela full-time as Andela Fellows. In your first three months as an Andela fellow we will pay you a small stipend and give you 1000 hours of training before placing you on client projects.
- More questions: Send an email to the Director of Recruitment, Iyinoluwa Aboyeji at email@example.com and he will ensure to revert
Andela is a training and impact sourcing agency that trains unemployed youth to become guru engineers.Apply Now
Connect with Andela on Social Media by clicking the link icons below: